Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Nostalgic for What?

Here I'll take a little sidestep from the Hollywood Studios posts, but this one involves all four parks. A lot of Disney fans I'm friends with are nostalgic for a lot of little things that were a part of their Disney experience from when they were kids. That could be anything from an entire attraction to a character to something as small as a park feature like a bridge. This thing that I'm nostalgic for may seem a little weird, because I haven't really heard people talk about it at all. I have heard people said they liked the old monorail spiel by Jack Wagner, but nothing about the Disney Transport BUSES spiel.
Photo via Jeff Kyle on Flickr
That's right. It may be the ONLY thing I like about the Walt Disney Bus System, but it is the thing that gets me most excited for a day at the park, water park, or evening at Downtown Disney. The voice-over on the WDW Buses have been a part of every Disney vacation I have taken, nothing else gets me more excited before I enter the turnstiles. I don't know what it is but something about it gives me a unique feeling. It is the build up of excitement, the narration of things to do in the park, and the music that plays as soon as you arrive. All of that gives me the energy and excitement to have a fun time. If you need an example here's one below:

No comments:

Post a Comment