Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Attractions Rankings: #17 to #11

#17 - The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow

Do I really need to explain? This attraction is just there. It MIGHT be entertaining the first time.

#16 - Studio Backlot Tour

Now we all know what kind of shape this Backlot Tour is in. At this point we know exactly what is going to happen in every portion of this attraction. Because of the footprint alone, 

#15 - Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

I'm going to be blunt, I haven't seen this show since 2007. So yeah.

#14 - American Idol Experience

I'm sure this attraction was never popular. By the end of the year it is expected to be officially closing.

#13 - The Magic of Disney Animation

I put the Animation tour here because it's so shallow compared to what it used to be. It could be such a great attraction because of how big animation means to the Walt Disney Company, but unfortunately they cut down everything in Disney's Hollywood Studios including this. It's still fun to jump inside once in a while when it's raining.

#12 - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure

I have never personally been inside but it looks very well themed and a fun way for kids to burn steam.

#11 - Disney Junior - Live on Stage!

When I saw Playhouse Disney as a kid with Stanley, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Rolie Polie Olie I loved it! Any stage show with puppetry gets a big bump.

Next time, numbers 10 - 6. Also go to flickr.com/brandglover and wdwlive.com because I used some of their photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment